Hyderabad Metro: Information, Route Maps & Project Updates
Hyderabad Metro the second longest operational metro network in India is a Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) project to facilitate Hyderabad city.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Ltd (HMRL) Project got approval by the Union Ministry of Urban Development for construction, directing the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to submit Detailed Project Report(DPR).
Managing Director of Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) N.V.S Reddy was appointed in 2007.
The distance of Hyderabad Metro Phase-I is 72 km on PPP (Public-Private Partnership) model construction commenced in 2012, through L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Limited (LTMRHL).
Hyderabad Metro Lines of Phase 1
- Red Line – Miyapur to LB Nagar
- Total Distance – 29.87 km
- Total Stations – 27 stations
- Green Line – JBS Parade Ground to MGBS
- Total Distance – 9.6 km
- Total stations – 9 stations
- Blue Line – Nagole to Raidurg
- Total Distance – 28 km
- Total Stations – 23 stations
Hyderabad Metro Lines of Phase 2 (Proposed)
- Red Line – Miyapur to Lakdikapul
- Total Distance – 22 km
- Blue Line – Raidurg to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Total Distance – 31 km
- Blue Line – Nagole to LB Nagar
- Total Distance – 5 km