- This prominent and the largest Metro Project in PPP will have three elevated corridors interlacing the city of Hyderabad having metro stations en route in a distance of 1 km approximately.
- Such hi-tech and environment friendly stations would be equipped with escalators, lifts and staircase for the convenience of the passengers.
- The Metro Rail Network will pass through the principal roads of Hyderabad which connects major bus hubs, residential and commercial spots.
- The metro would be connected to currently running MMTS services at Bharat Nagar, Begumpet, Malakpet and Falaknuma along with cardinal train terminals at Secunderabad, Nampally and Begumpet.
- The bus depots that would be interlinked include Miyapur, MGBS, Koti, Dilsukhnagar, Charminar and Jubilee Bus Station.
- Parking facilities would be developed on the parking & circulation areas along the corridor on the land parcels provided by the GoAP, in addition to Transit Oriented.
- Eco-friendly – causes no air pollution, much less sound pollution.
Plastic Bottle Recycling
HMR has installed Plastic Bottle Recycling Machines at few stations. The machines have been designed to dispose and recover products effectively for recycling. The highlight of the machine is that customers using the facility will be incentivized by way of discount coupons redeemable at select commercial outlets.