Passengers can choose a smart card or a token for travelling by Metro trains. We recommend passengers to opt for smart cards for a hassle-free journey.
A Contactless Smart Token (CST) is a media chip integrated inside the token as one of the fare media. You may choose from following types of tickets as per your convenience.
Single Journey Ticket (SJT)
This is a one way ticket from the station where you are located (source station) to your destination. Passengers can enter the paid area with a ticket. The ticket is valid only on the date on which it is issued. Passengers have to board the train within 30 minutes after buying the ticket.
You can contact us at 040-2333-2555 or visit a Customer Care Center at any Metro station for fare information.
Hyderabad Metro Rail smart card acts as a virtual wallet that facilitates seamless travel. A smart card can be purchased from a ticketing office at any Hyderabad Metro station or through TSavaari App. A non-refundable admin charge of INR 20/- is collected at the time of the purchase. You need to maintain a standing balance of INR 10/- in your smart card to travel by Hyderabad Metro Rail. All Hyderabad Metro offers and discounts will be applicable only on smart cards. Please note that in case your Hyderabad Metro smart card is lost, stolen or damaged, you have to buy a new smart card and the balance amount will not be refunded.
A smart card can be recharged for a minimum amount of INR 50/- and maximum amount of INR 3000/-
How to buy Hyderabad Metro Rail smart card
Passengers can buy a Hyderabad Metro smart card through TSavaari App. Please download TSavaari App from Google Play or iTunes store and use it for your convenience
- Install the TSavaari App in your mobile phone / mobile devices.
- Complete the registration process through the TSavaari App.
- Tap ‘Buy a card’ option in the menu where you see the cost of the card and delivery charges.
- Enter your delivery address and click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ button.
- You will be directed to Paytm wallet, where you can pay the amount through Paytm wallet, debit/credit card or Net banking
- After you have successfully completed the transaction, you will receive a confirmation message for the same.
- Your smart card will be delivered within 72 hours from the day of successful order booking.
How to recharge Hyderabad Metro Rail smart card
You can recharge the smart card through TSavaari App, HMR Passenger website (www.ltmetro.com),or Paytm App
- Enter the 14 digit smart card number mentioned at the back of your smart card on TSavaari App, LTMRHL Website, or Paytm App.
- Choose the recharge amount from the drop-down list, click on ‘I agree’ check-box and tap on ‘Recharge’ button to proceed.
- You will be directed to payment gateway where you can pay through Paytm wallet, debit/credit card or net banking.
- After successful completion of payment, you will receive a confirmation message to your registered mobile number/e-mail.
- To check/view your balance you need to visit your nearby Metro station after 2 hours and check the details at Ticket Vending Machine (TVM) or Add Value Machine (AVM) by selecting prepaid top-up option. You have to tap the smart card at automated gates at the Metro station to complete the recharge process.